Mass Abortion since 1967 has been attempting to destroy the fabric of our world. We urgently need to bring back the souls of our nations through a crusade of 2 Pillars that will crush the head of the serpent. These pillars are those of Don Bosco’s dream on May 30, 1862.
The two pillars
1. The Most Blessed Sacrament
The Holy Eucharist is at the very heart of Mary’s Crusade for Life. By offering our Communions to end abortion, Our Lord shall surely grant our petitions.
2. The Blessed Virgin Mary
On 9th December 1531, Our Lady of Guadalupe appeared at Tepeyac Hill in Mexico City. She came to give, show and exalt “the Only One True God through whom we live” and to crush the head of the serpent of “Child Sacrifice”.
What is the intention of the Crusade?
To awaken the souls of all nations to recognise that the life of every human being is SACRED from conception to natural death, and to institute new just laws in each country to protect every child in the womb.
How can I become a crusader for life?
- Register for the Crusade
- Learn the Intentions of the Crusade
- Add the Intention each time you receive Jesus Christ
- Receive Communion as a “child” Consecrated to Mary, so it will be “Magnified” 100-fold
- Tell your friends to be “Crusaders for Mary” to end abortion